Real Estate : Buy, Sell & Rent Properties Udaipur

Local Classified Ads
7 Results Individual Professional   Classifieds GALLERY
Rs 10,00,000
 
4 bedrooms
Agency
Udaipur
We “THM Architect” are best interior designer in Udaipur, in the city of lakes we build a home that gives soothing environment where a family can relax and enjoy all the diversity of we…
Posted in: property for sale Udaipur
  14 August
14:22

Photos for Shinecity merittinfra Pvt ltd. on Pollachi to udumalpet.
1 Photos
Rs 2,40,000
 
Studio
Individual
Udaipur
Greeting From Meritt Infra Private Limited. ABOUT PROJECT:"HAPPY TOWN" Gated Community Projects, a uniquely styled development with modern amenities designed to ensure maximum lighti…
Posted in: Plot for sale Udaipur
  09 August
11:20

Photos for Residential Plots for sale for low budget with instalment ..
1 Photos
Rs 2,40,000
 
Studio
Individual
Udaipur
Greeting From Meritt Infra Private Limited. ABOUT PROJECT:"HAPPY TOWN" Gated Community Projects, a uniquely styled development with modern amenities designed to ensure maximum lighti…
Posted in: Land for sale Udaipur
  02 August
16:49

Rs 0
 
Studio
Individual
Udaipur
We “THM Architect” are the leading and known for the best architecture in Udaipur. THM Architect is known for building designs and interiors which are modern and attractive. We not only…
Posted in: property for sale Udaipur
  28 July
11:22

Photos for Shree Balaji hills
8 Photos
Rs 18,20,000
 
1 bedrooms
Individual
Udaipur
1. SHREE BALAJI HILLS LIFESTYLE WEEKEND HOMES 2. SILVER TREE CLUB AND RESORT
Posted in: apartments for sale Udaipur
  05 July
13:30

Photos for Plot for SALE in Meera Nagar(Nr shobhagpura circle).
1 Photos
Rs 62,00,000
 
Studio
Individual
Udaipur
Plot for SALE in Meera Nagar(Nr shobhagpura circle). Centrally located with ATM, bank, hospital faclities nearby. Area 1936.80 Sq ft. North facing with 30 ft road.
Posted in: Plot for sale Udaipur
  10 May
15:08

Rs 3,00,000
 
1 bedrooms
Individual
Udaipur
“WE WILL LEAD THE CHANGE OF HOW THE FUTURE POLITICS AND POLITICIANS WILL BE IN THIS COUNTRY”SUDESH AGGARWAL Founder and Leading the Party More details
Posted in: Houses & Flats for sale Udaipur
  25 September
08:31

254 more results in Property Rajasthan

Photos for 14000 sq.ft warehouse for rent in Bhakrota Ajmer road jaipur
3 Photos
Rs 1,12,000
 
Studio
Agency
Jaipur
14000 sq.ft Warehouse/ Godown is for rent/lease located at Ground floor Ajmer road Bhakrota jaipur.visitor parking is available.
Posted in: Car Parking Jaipur
  Yesterday
18:01

Photos for krish city bhiwadi apartment for sale
4 Photos
Rs 26,00,000
 
2 bedrooms
Agency
Alwar
Krish city bhiwadi, 2 bhk, 1050 sqft. under construction flats. east facing, 2 bed rooms, 2 toilets, 2 balconies, Living dining. Krish city bhiwadi, 2 bhk flat with 24 hrs power back u…
Posted in: apartments for sale Alwar
  24 September
17:12

Photos for Govt. Approved Township In Jaipur
4 Photos
Rs 3,00,000
 
Studio
Agency
Jaipur
VPA City [Residential Township] NEW TOWNSHIP NEAR NH-8 PLOTS JUST 2600/- PER SQ. YRD. in phase-2. payment 15%at the time of booking and remaining 85% in 24 installment. JDA Approved …
Posted in: Land & Plots for sale Jaipur
  23 September
14:55

Photos for Township VPA City Shahpura
4 Photos
Rs 3,00,000
 
Studio
Agency
Alwar
VPA City [Residential Township] NEW TOWNSHIP NEAR NH-8 PLOTS JUST 2600/- PER SQ. YRD. in phase-2. payment 15%at the time of booking and remaining 85% in 24 installment. JDA Approved …
Posted in: Plots for sale Alwar
  23 September
14:50

Photos for Apartment for Sale in piyush city bhiwadi
4 Photos
Rs 26,00,000
 
2 bedrooms
Agency
Alwar
Shilpkar Housing Pvt Ltd is new residential launch by shilpkar housing pvt ltd Home Developers in Bhiwadi, offering 2 and 3 BHK apartment units spread over a 7.46 acres of wide area. St…
Posted in: property for sale Alwar
  23 September
12:15

Photos for Freehold property in Township nh8
3 Photos
Rs 3,00,000
 
Studio
Agency
Jaipur
JDA Approved Township at Shahpura Jaipur on 4 Lane Jaipur Alwar Highway 100sq yds only 3 Lac Booking Start Hurry Limited Plots more details call
Posted in: Land for sale Jaipur
  22 September
16:00

Photos for Residential projects in bhiwadi
3 Photos
Rs 15,00,000
 
1 bedrooms
Individual
Alwar
Project Name: Shilpkar Exclusive Floors • Location – Sector - 33 Bhiwadi • Bedrooms: 1 BHK+2T • Area: 600 Sq. Ft. • Price Starting : 15 Lacs Facilities •Two side open 2/3 BHK apartmen…
Posted in: Houses & Flats for sale Alwar
  22 September
15:59

Photos for Plots in Township on Alwar Highway
3 Photos
Rs 3,00,000
 
Studio
Agency
Jaipur
JDA Approved Township at Shahpura Jaipur on 4 Lane Jaipur Alwar Highway 100sq yds only 3 Lac Booking Start Hurry Limited Plots more details call
Posted in: Land & Plots for sale Jaipur
  22 September
15:52

Photos for Newly Constructed complete house for family
1 Photos
Rs 10,000
 
2 bedrooms
Individual
Kota
Newly Constructed complete house for family with complete facilities.
Posted in: houses for rent Kota
  22 September
12:38

Photos for piyush city bhiwadi
4 Photos
Rs 26,00,000
 
2 bedrooms
Individual
Alwar
City Home is an Apartment 2 bedroom unit, each home is exquisitely built and there are just 6 units in 4 floors with parking space in the front yard. Set within an exceptionally posh an…
Posted in: property for sale Alwar
  21 September
11:27

Photos for Parsvnath City, Jodhpur !! Plots For sale .
1 Photos
Rs 40,00,000
 
Studio
Agency
Jodhpur
Parsvnath City, Jodhpur give you an opportunity to own your dream home in a fully functional, integrated habitated township of Jodhpur For More details call 8826999140
Posted in: Land & Plots for sale Jodhpur
  21 September
11:26

Photos for Parsvnath City, a Planned development of over 100 acre
1 Photos
Rs 40,00,000
 
Studio
Agency
Jodhpur
Plots for sale in Jodhpur Near By DPS School, AIIMS & reputed Hospitals/ High Court / other facilities near by. Also enjoy good connectivity to the site via 200 ft Pal Road, By-Pass…
Posted in: Land sale Jodhpur
  20 September
12:07

Photos for arcop architects flats in bhiwadi
4 Photos
Rs 40,00,000
 
3 bedrooms
Individual
Alwar
Real estate builder brought a residential project shilpkar housing pvt ltd. This amazingly planned residency has set a new paradigm by offering well designed 1/2/3 BHK flats. The reside…
Posted in: Houses & Flats for sale Alwar
  20 September
12:06

Rs 0
 
Studio
Agency
Jodhpur
Parsvnath City, Jodhpur Planned development of over 100 acre Strategically located in the vicinity of major Industrial areas –Basni, Sangaria&Boranada. For More details call 88…
Posted in: Land for sale Jodhpur
  20 September
12:02

Rs 40,00,000
 
Studio
Agency
Jodhpur
Parsvnath City, Jodhpur Magnificent landscape Mordern club equipped with Gym and sport facilities Ear Marked plots for shopping Malls/Hotels Multi specialty hospitals near by Repu…
Posted in: Land for sale Jodhpur
  20 September
11:56

Photos for Book a Plot in a ultra modern township !! Jodhpur 8826999140
1 Photos
Rs 40,00,000
 
Studio
Agency
Jodhpur
Parsvnath City, Jodhpur a Complete infrastructure, sufficient power, modern amenities, Provision for parks, convenient shopping, shopping mall and Hotel etc are some of the prime featur…
Posted in: Land & Plots for sale Jodhpur
  20 September
11:41

Photos for Parsvnath City Jodhpur is a self-contained mini city !!
1 Photos
Rs 40,00,000
 
Studio
Agency
Jodhpur
Parsvnath City, Jodhpur Book Your Plot Now Equipped with modern infrastructure and high end recreational facilities the township is a self-contained mini city. For More details…
Posted in: Land & Plots for sale Jodhpur
  20 September
11:28

Photos for Parsvnath City, Jodhpur a modern infrastructure !!8826999140
1 Photos
Rs 40,00,000
 
Studio
Agency
Jodhpur
Book your property now Parsvnath City Jodhpur aesthetically designed and well planned township which captures the true spirit of Jodhpur. For More details call 8826999140
Posted in: Plots for sale Jodhpur
  20 September
11:09

Photos for Parsvnath City aesthetically designed !! 8826999140
1 Photos
Rs 40,00,000
 
Studio
Agency
Jodhpur
Book a Plots in Parsvnath City, Jodhpur Parsvnath City, Jodhpur is an ultra modern township equipped with modern infrastructure and high end recreational facilities and experience of …
Posted in: Land & Plots for sale Jodhpur
  20 September
11:00

Photos for 2850 sq.ft showroomoffice,first floor for lease in vaishali
2 Photos
Rs 1,42,000
 
2850 sq.ft.
Studio
Agency
Jaipur
New built 2850 sq.ft showroom first floor on prime location 100 ft.wide road for lease in vaishali nagar jaipur.Parking,two toilet,pantry,lift.
Posted in: Office space for rent Jaipur
  20 September
06:37

Photos for Ajmer Hotels | Hotels In Ajmer Near Dargah | Hotels And Reso
1 Photos
Rs 0
 
Studio
Individual
Ajmer
Ajmer Hotels has on e of it's best hotel named Hotel Shanti Palace Ajmer, is one of the most luxury hotels in ajmer and among ajmer hotels near Dargah Shariff of Hazrat Khwaja Muinuddin…
Posted in: PG - Roommates - Hostel Ajmer
  19 September
18:55

Photos for Plots for sale !! Jodhpur Book now
1 Photos
Rs 40,00,000
 
Studio
Agency
Jodhpur
Plots for sale in Jodhpur Jodhpur qualifies to be a major metro as it hold within is hold all important landmark such as high end hospitals like AIIMS, superior educational institut…
Posted in: Land sale Jodhpur
  19 September
13:55

Photos for Plots On State Highway Near NH8
3 Photos
Rs 2,900
 
Studio
Agency
Alwar
PA City [Residential Township] NEW TOWNSHIP NEAR NH-8 PLOTS JUST 2900/- PER SQ. YRD. in phase-2. payment 15%at the time of booking and remaining 85% in 24 installment. JDA Approved w…
Posted in: Plots for sale Alwar
  19 September
12:54

Photos for VPA City Township Near NH8 Shahpura
3 Photos
Rs 2,900
 
Studio
Agency
Jaipur
PA City [Residential Township] NEW TOWNSHIP NEAR NH-8 PLOTS JUST 2900/- PER SQ. YRD. in phase-2. payment 15%at the time of booking and remaining 85% in 24 installment. JDA Approved w…
Posted in: Plots for sale Jaipur
  19 September
12:20

Photos for Plots Govt Approved On Alwar State Highway
2 Photos
Rs 2,900
 
Studio
Agency
Alwar
PA City [Residential Township] NEW TOWNSHIP NEAR NH-8 PLOTS JUST 2900/- PER SQ. YRD. in phase-2. payment 15%at the time of booking and remaining 85% in 24 installment. JDA Approved w…
Posted in: Land sale Alwar
  19 September
12:13

Photos for property in bhiwadi
4 Photos
Rs 26,00,000
 
2 bedrooms
Individual
Alwar
Project Name: Shilpkar Exclusive Floors • Location – Sector - 33 Bhiwadi • Bedrooms: 2 BHK+2T • Area: 1050 Sq. Ft. • Price Starting : 26 Lacs Facilities •Two side open 2/3 BHK apart…
Posted in: apartments for sale Alwar
  19 September
11:31

Photos for Omaxe bhiwadi flats for sale shilpkar
4 Photos
Rs 26
 
2 bedrooms
Individual
Alwar
City Homes offers apartments of 2/3 bedroom between 1050 sq feet to 1550 sq feet respectively. Built on an earthquake resistant structure with high quality exquisite tiles, City Homes i…
Posted in: property for sale Alwar
  17 September
11:57

Photos for Hotels In Ajmer Near Dargah | Ajmer Hotel Rates
2 Photos
Rs 0
 
Studio
Individual
Ajmer
Hotels In Ajmer Near Dargah - Hotel Shanti Palace Ajmer is one of the most luxury hotels in ajmer and among ajmer hotels near Dargah Shariff of Hazrat Khwaja Muinuddin Chisty. The world…
Posted in: Paying Guest Ajmer
  16 September
17:25

Receive email notifications for new ads matching your search criteria ...