Land for sale - Plot for Sale Jodhpur

Local Classified Ads
9 Results Individual Agency Sort by: Latest Ads Price   Classifieds GALLERY
Photos for Parsvnath City, Jodhpur !! Plots For sale .
1 Photos
Rs 40,00,000
 
Agency
Jodhpur
Parsvnath City, Jodhpur give you an opportunity to own your dream home in a fully functional, integrated habitated township of Jodhpur For More details call 8826999140
Posted in: Land & Plots for sale Jodhpur
  21 September
11:26

Photos for Parsvnath City, a Planned development of over 100 acre
1 Photos
Rs 40,00,000
 
Agency
Jodhpur
Plots for sale in Jodhpur Near By DPS School, AIIMS & reputed Hospitals/ High Court / other facilities near by. Also enjoy good connectivity to the site via 200 ft Pal Road, By-Pass…
Posted in: Land sale Jodhpur
  20 September
12:07

Rs 0
 
Agency
Jodhpur
Parsvnath City, Jodhpur Planned development of over 100 acre Strategically located in the vicinity of major Industrial areas –Basni, Sangaria&Boranada. For More details call 88…
Posted in: Land for sale Jodhpur
  20 September
12:02

Rs 40,00,000
 
Agency
Jodhpur
Parsvnath City, Jodhpur Magnificent landscape Mordern club equipped with Gym and sport facilities Ear Marked plots for shopping Malls/Hotels Multi specialty hospitals near by Repu…
Posted in: Land for sale Jodhpur
  20 September
11:56

Photos for Book a Plot in a ultra modern township !! Jodhpur 8826999140
1 Photos
Rs 40,00,000
 
Agency
Jodhpur
Parsvnath City, Jodhpur a Complete infrastructure, sufficient power, modern amenities, Provision for parks, convenient shopping, shopping mall and Hotel etc are some of the prime featur…
Posted in: Land & Plots for sale Jodhpur
  20 September
11:41

Photos for Parsvnath City Jodhpur is a self-contained mini city !!
1 Photos
Rs 40,00,000
 
Agency
Jodhpur
Parsvnath City, Jodhpur Book Your Plot Now Equipped with modern infrastructure and high end recreational facilities the township is a self-contained mini city. For More details…
Posted in: Land & Plots for sale Jodhpur
  20 September
11:28

Photos for Parsvnath City, Jodhpur a modern infrastructure !!8826999140
1 Photos
Rs 40,00,000
 
Agency
Jodhpur
Book your property now Parsvnath City Jodhpur aesthetically designed and well planned township which captures the true spirit of Jodhpur. For More details call 8826999140
Posted in: Plots for sale Jodhpur
  20 September
11:09

Photos for Parsvnath City aesthetically designed !! 8826999140
1 Photos
Rs 40,00,000
 
Agency
Jodhpur
Book a Plots in Parsvnath City, Jodhpur Parsvnath City, Jodhpur is an ultra modern township equipped with modern infrastructure and high end recreational facilities and experience of …
Posted in: Land & Plots for sale Jodhpur
  20 September
11:00

Photos for Plots for sale !! Jodhpur Book now
1 Photos
Rs 40,00,000
 
Agency
Jodhpur
Plots for sale in Jodhpur Jodhpur qualifies to be a major metro as it hold within is hold all important landmark such as high end hospitals like AIIMS, superior educational institut…
Posted in: Land sale Jodhpur
  19 September
13:55

118 more results in Land & Plots for sale Rajasthan

Photos for VPA City Township Near NH8
7 Photos
Rs 3,000
 
Agency
Alwar
VPA City [Residential Township] NEW TOWNSHIP NEAR NH-8 PLOTS JUST 3000/- PER SQ. YRD. in phase-2. payment 15%at the time of booking and remaining 85% in 24 installment. JDA Approved …
Posted in: Plot for sale Alwar
  26 September
14:19

Photos for Approved Property VPA City Shahpura
6 Photos
Rs 3,000
 
Agency
Jaipur
VPA City [Residential Township] NEW TOWNSHIP NEAR NH-8 PLOTS JUST 3000/- PER SQ. YRD. in phase-2. payment 15%at the time of booking and remaining 85% in 24 installment. JDA Approved …
Posted in: Land for sale Jaipur
  26 September
14:12

Photos for Govt. Approved Township In Jaipur
4 Photos
Rs 3,00,000
 
Agency
Jaipur
VPA City [Residential Township] NEW TOWNSHIP NEAR NH-8 PLOTS JUST 2600/- PER SQ. YRD. in phase-2. payment 15%at the time of booking and remaining 85% in 24 installment. JDA Approved …
Posted in: Land & Plots for sale Jaipur
  23 September
14:55

Photos for Township VPA City Shahpura
4 Photos
Rs 3,00,000
 
Agency
Alwar
VPA City [Residential Township] NEW TOWNSHIP NEAR NH-8 PLOTS JUST 2600/- PER SQ. YRD. in phase-2. payment 15%at the time of booking and remaining 85% in 24 installment. JDA Approved …
Posted in: Plots for sale Alwar
  23 September
14:50

Photos for Freehold property in Township nh8
3 Photos
Rs 3,00,000
 
Agency
Jaipur
JDA Approved Township at Shahpura Jaipur on 4 Lane Jaipur Alwar Highway 100sq yds only 3 Lac Booking Start Hurry Limited Plots more details call
Posted in: Land for sale Jaipur
  22 September
16:00

Photos for Plots in Township on Alwar Highway
3 Photos
Rs 3,00,000
 
Agency
Jaipur
JDA Approved Township at Shahpura Jaipur on 4 Lane Jaipur Alwar Highway 100sq yds only 3 Lac Booking Start Hurry Limited Plots more details call
Posted in: Land & Plots for sale Jaipur
  22 September
15:52

Photos for Plots On State Highway Near NH8
3 Photos
Rs 2,900
 
Agency
Alwar
PA City [Residential Township] NEW TOWNSHIP NEAR NH-8 PLOTS JUST 2900/- PER SQ. YRD. in phase-2. payment 15%at the time of booking and remaining 85% in 24 installment. JDA Approved w…
Posted in: Plots for sale Alwar
  19 September
12:54

Photos for VPA City Township Near NH8 Shahpura
3 Photos
Rs 2,900
 
Agency
Jaipur
PA City [Residential Township] NEW TOWNSHIP NEAR NH-8 PLOTS JUST 2900/- PER SQ. YRD. in phase-2. payment 15%at the time of booking and remaining 85% in 24 installment. JDA Approved w…
Posted in: Plots for sale Jaipur
  19 September
12:20

Photos for Plots Govt Approved On Alwar State Highway
2 Photos
Rs 2,900
 
Agency
Alwar
PA City [Residential Township] NEW TOWNSHIP NEAR NH-8 PLOTS JUST 2900/- PER SQ. YRD. in phase-2. payment 15%at the time of booking and remaining 85% in 24 installment. JDA Approved w…
Posted in: Land sale Alwar
  19 September
12:13

Photos for residental land sell in neemrana behror-8750269225
1 Photos
Rs 4,500
 
Agency
Alwar
residental plots sell in shyam city neemrana behror.
Posted in: Land & Plots for sale Alwar
  29 August
14:37

Photos for plots sell in somnath city behror-9250756113
1 Photos
Rs 6,500
 
Agency
Alwar
developed plots sell in neemrana behror somnath city.
Posted in: Plots for sale Alwar
  29 August
14:33

Photos for residental land sell in neemrana behror
2 Photos
Rs 4,500
 
Agency
Alwar
residental plots sell in neemrana behror shyam city.
Posted in: Plot for sale Alwar
  27 August
11:18

Photos for shyam city plots for sell in behror-
1 Photos
Rs 4,500
 
Agency
Alwar
plots for sell in shyam city neemrana behror.
Posted in: Plot for sale Alwar
  27 August
11:09

Photos for plots for sell in somnath city-
1 Photos
Rs 6,500
 
Agency
Alwar
developed plots sell in somnath city behror.
Posted in: Plot for sale Alwar
  27 August
11:06

Photos for somnath city a dream project in behror-
1 Photos
Rs 6,000
 
Agency
Alwar
somnath city plots sell in neemrana behror.
Posted in: Land & Plots for sale Alwar
  24 August
13:09

Photos for resail open in somnath city plots -
2 Photos
Rs 6,500
 
Agency
Alwar
resail open in somnath city plots neemrana behror.
Posted in: Plot for sale Alwar
  24 August
12:43

Photos for plots for sell in shyam city behror-
1 Photos
Rs 4,500
 
Agency
Alwar
plots for sell in shyam city neemrana behror.
Posted in: Land & Plots for sale Alwar
  24 August
12:09

Receive email notifications for new ads matching your search criteria ...